Sunday, May 20, 2012

True Happiness....

May has been a good month for us! It started with Britton's birthday. I cannot believe my sweet baby boy is 2.  He is not supposed to be that big!  He is still OBSESSED with trains. He loves them. Every time he see's or hear's one it completely makes his day. We had a fun party with Grandma and Grandpa Bergeson on his birthday and then another one a week later in Illinois with Grandma and Grandpa Swensen. He is one loved and spoiled little boy.  He now has more trains than he knows what to do with. 





 

We were able to spend a week in Illinois with our family there. It is always nice to go back there and take life at a slower pace. I enjoyed being able to see Jeremy every day (with his school/work schedule that is a difficult thing to do!). We spent a lot of downtime together outside with the boy. His new thing is to take off running and yell, "I running". He can now say running, swinging, swimming, sleeping, and eating. It is really cute. He also is starting to understand emotion. He can tell when you are sad (pronounced shad) or happy.

One of my favorite things about going to Illinois is seeing Britton interact with his cousin Kirk. I hope that as the two grow up that they will be close. Kirk is such a sweet, kind little boy and he loves his cousin Brit. I want to make sure that they can spend time with each other as they grow up and I hope they always have a special connection.






We also were able to take family pictures this month. I hate having my picture taken, but I love documenting the growth of our little family. These two boys are the most important people in my life and I love being with them. Here are a few of my favorite shots:






I lead a very blessed life. I am truly thankful for the opportunities that have come my way. I believe that God in his infinite goodness has given me more than I deserve. I recognize His hand in my life and know that I would be nothing without Him. I also know that with His help we will be able to face any and all the challenges that will come our way. I am just grateful that I get to go through this life with my  sweet husband and amazing little boy! I am one lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment