Sunday, November 15, 2015

Halloween/Date Night Fun

We have had a great month! My younger siblings came out from Illinois to spend the week of Halloween and my birthday with us. We had a great time! It is always fun to be with family and to enjoy holiday time together. I love my siblings and am thankful they took the time to come out an be with us! 
Family Trip to Black Island Farms

Face Painting with Olaf! 

Prettiest Minnie Mouse in the land! 

Introducing Tiger Paw Sharptooth Dragon (thanks to Daddy and Amazon!) 

Tiger Paw Sharptooth Dragon and his baby Dragon

Best Pic I could get of all three

Britton's school Halloween Parade

Aunt Bailey, Uncle Dexter, Aunt Delia, and Uncle Anthony! 

Cute Trick or Treater's with Jeremy's Family

Painting Pumpkins

Thanks for the help Aunt Bailey! 

Trick or Treating with Uncle Dexter

So much fun!  

All my life I have wanted to see Garth Brooks in concert. Since I was little I have loved his music and dreamed of seeing him. I was so bummed when he "retired" and didn't know if I would ever get to see him live. When I heard that he was coming to Salt Lake the weekend of my birthday I wanted to go so bad. Jeremy is the best husband ever and agreed that getting tickets was a must. With lots of luck and help from family we got tickets and were able to go. Outside of my wedding day and the birth of  my children, it may have been the greatest experience of my life. I am so thankful for my cute non-country music loving husband for accompanying me and supporting me:)  

My handsome date! 

Our show didn't start until 11:30 which is about 2 hours past my bed time. We didn't get to bed until after 3 a.m. and I had to work at 8 a.m. Totally worth it! 

This is pretty much where I started freaking out and didn't stop until 2.5 hours later when the show was over. IT WAS AMAZING!

Jeremy's parents took the kids so we could go to the concert. Because it started so late we had some alone time before it started. I commented to Jeremy that I was excited to use the bathroom by myself so he took it upon himself to remind me of the kids while they were away! He really thinks he's funny! :) 

The kids continue to do well and are growing too quickly. Britton is doing very well in school. We just had his first parent teacher conference. His teacher loves to listen to him and thinks his imagination is amazing. She was telling us that she would like to live inside his mind just to see what goes on in there. In the midst of saying this Britton interrupted her and said, "Sometimes at my house there are rainbows. I like to play them and sing songs" Sometimes through our living room window the light refracts and makes rainbows in the living room. We love our Britton James and the sunshine he brings into our lives. 

Britton failed his vision test at school so we had to take him to the eye doctor. Turns out he has astigmatism in his right eye and needed glasses. He is still incredibly handsome! 


Preview of picture day at school

Savannah gets more and more cute each passing day. Living with this girls is a roller coaster of temper tantrums and sweetness. She is a spit fire and we wouldn't have her any other way. 

She continues to do well with her potty training for the most part! 

She absolutely idolizes Britton. She wants to be everywhere he is, doing everything he is doing. He is so sweet to her. I love them! 

Right in the middle of bubba's friends waiting for school to start

Throwing a temper tantrum--no one ever really knows why

A tender moment with little miss lovie


She loves to sit on the bathroom counter while I do my make up for work. She puts her own on and always does a fabulous job! 

She has figured out where the pantry is and how to get in to it! 

Kylen is growing like a weed. He is now scooting all over the place and trying to pull himself up on things. He just turned 8 months old this week. We are working on teeth, but he continues to be generally happy and content. He is the perfect baby! 

Happy boy! 


He loves one on one time with mommy! 

All bundled up walking Britton to school. 

These three monsters hold the key to our hearts and we couldn't imagine life without them! 







No comments:

Post a Comment