Friday, December 25, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

Thanksgiving this year was a little different for us. For the first time in our married life we did not spend the holiday together as a family. Jeremy and I decided that I should take the kids and go to Illinois to visit my family, but he stayed in Utah as he had to work. We missed him like crazy, but it was wonderful to go see my family! 

Flying by myself with these 3 rugrats was not my best idea ever! 

Sav did pretty good on the way out, on the way home she screamed almost the whole flight--the boys did awesome! 

When we landed Ky was done being cooped up! 

Cousin Kirk was so happy to see Savannah--he loves her so much and she loves him!


Snuggle buddies


Park day! 






Bath time x 4

Snuggle time with Uncle Dexter and Zeus!

Mimi and Stephanie

Love!

Chilling while Mimi and Stephanie are making pies

Uncle Spencer and Ky


On our way back to Chicago we stopped at Shedd's Aquarium

Waiting for the dolphin show






We had a wonderful time and I was so thankful to get to see my family! 



No comments:

Post a Comment